Dawsyn was just going out to her cousins house, or somewhere with them but she looked so cute a grown-up, like she was heading to school or somewhere. She is sure a fun girl and makes us laugh all the time. I so appreciate her kind personality and the gift that she has for caring about others. She is such a great girl.
Here is a little preview of the quilt that I made for Marshall. It is a little fuzzy, the kids got a hold of my camera and turned off the automatic focus and it took me a little while to figure it out.
This quilt I had made a while ago, while I was making others to donate and I just held onto it for some reason. It worked out great to have and send to a cold family from India adjusting to our cooler temperatures, friends of my parents. So I am always grateful when things work out as they should. I also really love this backing fabric, it makes me so happy, for so many reasons.
This quilt was made for Paul's cousin who had a sweet baby boy. It is so much fun to have special babies to make quilts for!
No comments:
Post a Comment