Here is a glimpse into our days.
Elliette is working on some math as well. She has done really well in math so far, at times working on the same grade 3 math as Kyndal. She has really grown in her reading confidence lately. She has been reading slightly above grade level, but the last while something just clicked in her confidence. She realized that she can do it, and so will sit down on her own, on occasion, and begin reading a chapter book.
Elliette also lost her second tooth. I love these grins all with empty spaces. He top ones are wiggly as well as another bottom one so that smile will be missing more soon!
Dawsyn has been really proud of herself for doing this puzzle all by herself. I love to see this discovery of abilities that they didn't know they had. She is quite independent and loves to be able to have done it without any prompting or help of any kind. These girls are just so great and I am glad for these times that I can really appreciate how amazing they are and how grateful I am for where we are at in our lives. Moments of perspective and gratitude are so helpful! I sure love my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment