Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our Newest Additions

For my birthday this year I was very specific with Paul about what I wanted, this picnic table from Costco.  We have had so much fun having extra seating outside for a large number of people.  We have always wanted a picnic table, not patio furniture, as it can fit a whole lot more people around it, especially kids.  So when we found this it was a perfect fit!  I am still excited about it and we enjoy it!
The next addition was a trampoline!  We have been wanting one for a few years.  We left a corner of the yard with the gravel that was there, so that we could put a trampoline there.  It has been great to have and very helpful for the kids getting outside and getting lots of exercise.






They spend a lot of games just running around in circles like this.  I don't know what the game is but it is great exercise.  Paul and I both growing up with trampolines, it is a great fit.  We even get some exercise playing on there with the kids.  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment