Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Fall Hike!

The leaves start changing and I get just itching to get out and enjoy it. We went on a hike with some of our favorite people, the Laws.  Out to the Kananaskis, to Sandy McNabb area.  It was a perfect day and we enjoyed a picnic and the beauty of fall.  The weather was gorgeous and it was just a wonderful day all together.  I didn't get many pictures of the kids as I was so caught up in the landscape.  We also had Caeleb Watters with us and it was pretty funny as he, Dawsyn and Isaac found a mud puddle to play in.  After they were already totally filthy and wet by the time we had discovered their game we just let them play in the puddle.  They splashed and played for half an hour.  Some more of those great kid moments, kids need mud puddles!  But funny to deliver Caeleb back to his family half dressed and totally messy!  We love the fall!





Elliette was using that bottle to catch bugs, one of her favorite pastimes.  I always tell her that she is my little entomologist.  We had so much fun studying bugs with her this fall!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment