Friday, July 6, 2012

Better late then never!

Dawsyn is 3!!!
I know that this happened in April but it is just how life goes sometimes. I just really wanted to celebrate our sweet girl turning 3. She is just such a funny kid! She is so full of love and sweetness and then can flip and be the grouchiest, getting into trouble kid the next second. That is just so typical of a 3 year old and Dawsyn never fails to live up to the expectation of what a 3 year old is like. She is really my most child for getting into things.  It seems like I cannot turn my back for literally seconds and Dawsyn is into trouble and messes somewhere.  It may be in part because I am busier then I was with the other girls when they were this age.  I don't know but she keeps me hopping all of the time.  She is also my most social little miss.  She frequently asks to play with her cousins and she just loves all of the time she gets to spend playing with them.  She is my girl that is by my side more frequently then anyone else.  She is happy to just be near me playing.  She loves to have me do her hair and for a while was asking everyday for me to "curler" her hair.

Here is a celebration of my little beauty turning 3!









Dawsyn saying "I am this many!"

Dawsyns request for her birthday cake was to have chocolate money on it.  She had fun helping me to put the money all over the cake.  She choose to decorate it also with her favorite colors, orange and pink.

The birthday buddies sharing the candle blowing.  It is so special to have them sharing a birthday!


Grandad sharing a special cuddle with his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment