Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stages

We are growing out her bangs. They drive me nuts getting in her face like this but every day I put it into a little ponytail and everyday she pulls it out. She is so funny and agreeable, when I ask her to please leave her hair in she says "Ok Mommy, I will" in her sweet little voice. Even with this sweet agreeing she keeps pulling it out. At least she is agreeable.
Oh my dear Kyndal. She is such a strong minded girl. She is so smart, creative and fun. When she decides she can be the easiest, most helpful and productive kid ever. She is very energetic and I love to hear the way that she sees the world and the ideas that she comes up with. I see that she is a lot like me in a lot of ways. We both have a lot of things on the go at a time and have trouble seeing some of them through to the end. I hope that we can work on that together. We have a fun time and I love to watch her grow and progress.
This spot in the window is warm and sunny. I love to sit in the sunshine and read when I was younger. It is grandpas favorite spot as well. Kyndal likes to be right in the window.
Grandpa and the girls enjoying a treat that Kyndal made, berry Popsicles.
Marshall has hit a milestone! He is now eating solids. This is his first day eating banana. He is obviously not enjoying it too much. He quickly adapted and began eating more and more. He is such a hungry boy and eats so much more then my girls did. He quickly progressed to 2-3 meals per day and 5-8 food cubes per meal ( I make my own baby food and freeze it in ice cube trays.) He is doing so well!
I love pictures of my babies all covered in food. It is just fun to celebrate their new stage. So here is our boy eating!!

I cannot get enough of this little face. It is so great to enjoy this sweet babe!

1 comment:

  1. How fun it is to see your pictures. And I love to see our house, too. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete